Tuesday, May 8, 2012

These early days...

Dear Fair Ladies-

These early days are rough.  I try not to get excited- but sometimes I can't help myself.  I'm now stalking all the pregnancy websites and forums learning all about due dates and mucus plugs (don't ask) and "early pregnancy symptoms".  Mostly its the early pregnancy symptoms that I want to read about, to compare myself too. 

According to all the apps and websites I am 4 weeks, 6 days pregnant.  Seems weird since I know that is not the case- but doctors and their desire to complicate things use different dates than I, a common sense kinda gal would. 

So, I've discovered that I am tired- ALL the time.  We leave to go to Destin tomorrow and I can not wait to just lay on the beach and be lazy. 

I don't have morning sickness, but I am nauseous.  I've discovered today that as long as I eat something every couple of hours it isn't that bad. 

My back aches.  But that is my normal state of affairs.  So not sure if that is related to this or just me not doing what I need to do. 

Still having some of those cramps- but they are not as shocking anymore.

Overall I don't feel that pregnant and that worries me.  Mostly I just wonder if I will ever feel not anxious during this. 

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment