Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Polly want a ...

A baby?!?!?!?!  The results are in and you are officially on your way!!!!  I am so excited and terrified at the same time. 

We were waiting till 3:30 so your Dad could be with me when we got the call from Jessica.  I have to tell you I wasn't very optimistic. All day I have just felt "not pregnant" or I guess just plain normal.  As soon as I got back from Gainesville I went straight to sleep and only woke up an hour before the call. 

When Jessica called I put her on speaker so we both could hear and when she said "Congratulations! You're pregnant!!!" all I could do was cry.  And cry and cry and cry.  Even your Dad got a few tears in his eyes!!! 

We go back Sunday for our next appointment to make sure my beta is rising-  but it was 157 today and that is SUPER good.  Over 50 is positive.  So this is really positive.  This journey has been all about the numbers and since your Granny (My Mom) was born in 57 I think this is really positive! 

I am already planning in my mind- but I want to just enjoy this weekend and know that all our prayers and everyone elses prayers were answered and we are going to have a baby!!!!!


With more love than I ever imagined in my heart,

Your excited Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment