Monday, June 11, 2012

Scare

Last week we went to the OB here in Tallahassee for our first appointment in Tallahassee.  I do miss Gainesville-  they were much nicer there. 

We got to have another ultrasound-  and the whole time both of you were just kicking and wiggling away.  It was really awesome and finally hearing your heartbeats made me cry.  You both are starting to look more like little human beings now.  Including you Baby A-  you clearly got your Daddy's head.  Baby B is my little soccer player- the whole time on the ultrasound you were kicking rapidly with your long narrow feet (must take after me).  Your heartbeats were 179 and 182- very healthy!
Baby Spratt A & B



Our Doctor in TLH is very laid back - quite the opposite of Dr. Williams in Gainesville.  It is going to take a bit to get used to him I think. 

Two days after our first doctor appointment I woke up and was spotting.  Your Dad had already left and it was all I could do to not cry the whole time while I waited on a call back from the doctor's office.  Long story short I went on bed rest for the rest of the week and I am taking it easy.  The spotting stopped fairly quickly-  but we aren't wanting to take any chances.  Going to lay low the rest of this trimester and take it easy. 


Love you lots-  hang tight babies,


Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment