Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 2 of Bed Rest

Well good morning babies-  you are being very active this morning as I sit here watching committee meetings on my computer.  My stomach is rolling and moving like crazy.  At first these movements really freaked me out-  but now I enjoy them.  I can sit here and watch them all day.  It is the one part of pregnancy I am going to miss. 

We are about to start week 2 of bed rest.  So far it is going well.  My blood pressure is staying down (relatively speaking) and so far no other symptoms have popped up.

I feel like we are getting close to meeting you.  I'm having lots of contractions each day (although not consistently) and at my last appointment I was showing signs of things progressing.  While I want you to cook as long as possible-  I admit I am ready to meet you both!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment